Tuesday 11 February 2014

Photo Editing for Contents Page

I know that i want half a face on one side of my contents page and the other half of the page being the list of contents. I took a whole face shot so i can decide where to cut it later. To do this i needed to make sure that i had an image which was striking. I wanted the photo to be urban, and show dirty. I know that in a magazine the cover, contents and double page must link together by showing the same model. The facial expression i wanted was something that portrayed dark. Dark is a word commonly related to dubstep and artists want to get as dark as possible, so in my photo i made sure that i portrayed this. I edited the photo to give it a dirty green shade and made it faded. The facial expression is also very serious to emphasise the darkness of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment